It is currently April 12th, 2024, 6:52 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: March 24th, 2024, 6:24 pm 
Offline
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Joined: November 6th, 2022, 2:07 am
Posts: 25
"No One Comes to Lupusville" left me with a bunch of unanswered questions:

1. What were all those really big and really small people all about!? Were they giants and dwarfs? Or just really big and small humans?

2. What's with that weird little lady (Lita I think her name was)? Did she care about all the Ghostbusters, or just Egon? What happened after she hitched a ride on the back of Ecto-1?

3. What's gonna happen to the vampire/werewolf hybrids? Will any vampires or werewolves survive unmorphed? Will they all be killed? Will they live as hybrids for eternity?

4. Would the vampires have betrayed the Ghostbusters if not for the werewolves showing up?


Top
   
PostPosted: March 24th, 2024, 6:40 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3696
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
Ectoplasmic Cat wrote:
"No One Comes to Lupusville" left me with a bunch of unanswered questions:

1. What were all those really big and really small people all about!? Were they giants and dwarfs? Or just really big and small humans?


Yeah, kinda weird. Maybe that was all it was--weird people to emphasize how weird the situation is. Maybe some of the small ones were embraced while children or something?

Quote:
2. What's with that weird little lady (Lita I think her name was)? Did she care about all the Ghostbusters, or just Egon? What happened after she hitched a ride on the back of Ecto-1?


Yeah, seemed a little like the latter. Lyta's never seen or mentioned ever again, so there's no official answer as to what happened to her. Possibly put in an orphanage or something? Could be a plot bunny there...

Quote:
3. What's gonna happen to the vampire/werewolf hybrids? Will any vampires or werewolves survive unmorphed? Will they all be killed? Will they live as hybrids for eternity?


There's no telling how that dumpster fire would end. Everything you mention sounds plausible.

Quote:
4. Would the vampires have betrayed the Ghostbusters if not for the werewolves showing up?


Can't say for sure, but I got that impression.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

EctoGreen © 2008, 2014 Fritz Baugh

Imageset from ClassyDark by ayasha : ASDesignz Themes : Black-Fusion.com © 2007
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited