It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:14 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: Halloween Party
PostPosted: November 11th, 2007, 8:23 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Everyone nodded their heads. Meanwhile Jules and her friends came over after they had taken their turns.

"That was a good game," said Charlie. "It was fun....even though it was kinda hard to knock over the pins."

"Yeah, I agree with that," replied Jules. "The hardest part was tryin' to get the pumpkin to go for the pins."

Both Melissa and Nicole nodded in agreement as they went over to where the guys and CJ and his friends were standing

"You had a nice game?" Elaine asked.

"Yes. Are you goin' to try it?" asked Jules.

Elaine nodded. The guys then headed over to the pumpkin bowling.

Egon went first to bowl. They had 3 chances to knock down the pins with the pumpkin.

Egon missed the first 2 tries, after the 3rd try, he managed to knock down 5 pins.

"Way to go, m'man," Winston congratulated him.

"Thanks, Winston," Egon smiled.

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: November 11th, 2007, 8:23 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Next it was Peter's turn to bowl. As he stepped up with the pumpkin, he stood firmly on the line, holding it in his hands.

He then let it go. The pumpkin rolled down the row and knocked down seven pins.

"That was pretty good, Peter," Ray said, nodding in approval.

"Well, it was easy," Peter bragged while grinning.

The others all took their turns, and they all enjoyed the game.

Afterwards, the guys went back to the table to get some treats to eat.

The party had been fun, and the time was winding down, as it was now quarter past ten and the party would soon be coming to an end.

So they decided to sit down at the table and relax for a moment while the kids were participating in a costume contest.

"Wasn't this a wonderful evening?" Elaine asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "Yes, it certainly was," Janine agreed.

"Very true," Ray said as he was holding Elaine's hand in his hand.

They were talking at the table while waiting for the kids to get finished with their activities.

A little while later, it was around eleven o'clock, the party was over, and everyone was starting to head out of the gym and out into the night.

Everyone was talking about how much fun they'd had.

"That was really fun, the school did a swell job with the Halloween party. My favorite part was the haunted house," CJ declared.

All the kids nodded in agreement. They really enjoyed themselves at the party.

"The costume contest was great. I'm glad Charlie won." Jules gave him a pretty smile that made him blush.

"Thanks, Jules," Charlie smiled in return.

"I'm glad that you all had a nice time," Ray said. "The school did a nice job on the party."

After reaching the cars, everyone said good night. The guys got into Ecto-1 and headed back to the firehouse while Ray and his family got into their car and went home.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: November 11th, 2007, 8:24 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I hope that everyone enjoys this story. I know it's passed halloween it took me a while to write it. Enjoy! :D