It is currently March 28th, 2024, 7:03 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next
PostPosted: October 26th, 2007, 2:56 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Location: Townsville, Australia. (No, not where the Powerpuff Girls live!)
Zodiac: Taurus
EGBFan wrote:
Personally, I find the Powerpuff Girls a source of much fun and hilarity. That's what I really came in here to say - but anyway, welcome to the board. :)

I still can't stand them. I find myself wishing that Mojo JoJo would win!
And that's a rare thing for me to want the villian to win, not the hero. :o

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 3:06 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Zodiac: Aries
Hi, I'm a new person.

I'm a fan from when I was a kid, I used to be obsessed - it was the only show I ever made fanart and comics from as a kid. I've only just been getting into the fandom recently when I stumbled across some RGB on youtube.

I'm here because I found Fritz's page on deviantArt a few days ago. I've done a little fanart and will definitly do more - I'm working on improving my drawing.

I have barely read any RGB fanfic so I'm really happy to have found all this :D , especially all the E/J.

Anyway I'm mainly a fan of RGB seasons 1 and 2.

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 7:18 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Welcome to the board, new person. :D

janinefan wrote:

Ah, then you'll get on well around here. 8-)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: December 4th, 2007, 9:02 am 
Administrator
Administrator

janinefan wrote:
Hi, I'm a new person.

I'm a fan from when I was a kid, I used to be obsessed - it was the only show I ever made fanart and comics from as a kid. I've only just been getting into the fandom recently when I stumbled across some RGB on youtube.

I'm here because I found Fritz's page on deviantArt a few days ago. I've done a little fanart and will definitly do more - I'm working on improving my drawing.

I have barely read any RGB fanfic so I'm really happy to have found all this :D , especially all the E/J.

Like EGB Fan said, you're going to fit in quite well here.

Welcome to our little corner of the Internets.
:D

PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 4:14 pm 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Looks like I came to the right place then. Thanks! :D

PostPosted: December 5th, 2007, 5:36 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Welcome to the board! I hope that you enjoy your stay here! :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: December 10th, 2007, 10:33 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, just joined last night. Yes, my name is Michele and I've been a fan of Ghostbusters and TRGB ever since the franchise began. :)

A little about me, I enjoy reading and writing, all kinds of music, classic movies (Hitchcock is my favorite director), various televison shows past and present (more past than present)

I'm thirtysomething, work in accounting (although right now I'm currently unemployed), am in love with an awesome man and have a pretty great family.

I'm a "child of the 80's" and sometimes long to go back to that decade, although not without it's problems, was pretty much (for me at least) fun and carefree...after all Ghostbusters and TRGB was from that decade ;)

One more note, I'm a huge E/J shipper and my appreciation goes out to everyone who has kept the E/J relationship alive via fan fiction and a few awesome youtube videos I've watched in recent months.

Nice to be here. I'm glad I stumbled upon this place.

regards,
Michele

PostPosted: December 11th, 2007, 2:28 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Hello there! Welcome to the boards! I hope that you enjoy your stay here. :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: December 13th, 2007, 2:19 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

SuperStantzio wrote:
Welcome to the board! I hope that you enjoy your stay here! :D

Thanks! I like your avatar. :D

More General Comments:

I searched out my old fanart that I found earlier, most of it was from 1986 - 88, ages 8 through 10 for me. I was laughing out loud at some of that. I'd love to scan some of it in to show you guys, mostly because it's unintentionally funny, but I also knew my RGB a lot better then than I did now.

There's tons of fan stuff I haven't unearthed, eps I haven't watched again, it's odd that the place that has an exciting new feel is based on my favorite thing when I was 8 xD

I've barely explored this site yet.

PostPosted: December 14th, 2007, 11:48 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Hey thanks for the comment on my avatar. :D I dubbed it SuperStantzio LOL :D

PostPosted: February 20th, 2008, 7:48 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Aquarius
Hello everyone!

I used to be Silent Seraphim. Am I and SuperStantzio (Hi Farah!) the only ones who have changed their name from the old to new version?

Hope everyone here is doing well. My life thus far has improved greatly on both the family and boyfriend front. I'm going to be an Auntie for the first time ever (yay!), and I'm finally with a guy who will be the one with whom I shall snuggle until I expire. So all is well.

I've recently come back from snowboarding in Canada which was v. good although I ached like hell, and seeing as I'm not the greatest snowboarder in the world, my bum felt like it'd been dragged backwards down a mountain. Which in truth, it had been. :mrgreen:

Good to see some old faces as well as new on here. Hoping to catch up on some fiction and gossip. I've heard about the new game, which I shall get for my Wii, so it looks like good things are happening on the Ghostbusters front. Now all we need is for DVD box sets of RGB to be released and someone to go and take out Clavet and all will be fine with the world!

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

PostPosted: February 20th, 2008, 8:27 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Nice to see you around, Nikki. Welcome back.
:)

PostPosted: February 21st, 2008, 1:45 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Welcome back, Nikki! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: February 21st, 2008, 6:06 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Oh, it's you! :lol: Welcome back.

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: February 21st, 2008, 2:18 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Aquarius
Thanks for the welcome, guys. :mrgreen:

It's good to be back!

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next