It is currently May 26th, 2019, 7:32 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12
PostPosted: May 7th, 2019, 12:26 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Alarmingly, it has now been almost three years since the first episode of The Riveras introduced the world to Adela Gaspar and Donatella the sea turtle (though almost nobody in the world noticed), both of whom are mentioned here on the same Cozumel beach where, apparently, all love-struck young Riveras take their soulmates to give them a damn good seeing-to. (I reiterate, this was also the setting for Jake's first attempt at an overall epilogue, but it never seems to end there!)

This time, Donatella doesn't wander into the intimate two-shot because (as explained) it is neither her season nor her life-stage to breed (though both of these are crazy long when they do happen) - and I guess it isn't Kevin and Oscar's time to breed either! ;) They can be choosy about that; in fact, they have to be. I was just thinking about whether we've seen a pregnancy announcement that wasn't a surprise, and of course, Rose is still on the way when this story takes place (in my head-canon she was planned, though this will never be made official, bar any additions to future stories that I really cannot imagine us making).

I don't think that we'll ever get confirmation of what Carl really thinks about the whole 'gay male nurse' thing - but of course, as this story reminds us, he let everyone know at the going-away party in no uncertain terms that he's learning to modify his views...

'Rosey Collins an XGB fan from the UK.'
-Fil Barlow
Yep, that about sums me up. 8-)

PostPosted: May 8th, 2019, 7:18 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz wrote:
Just kidding around, of course.

They say there's many a true word spoken in jest, and they're absolutely right. The thing about kidding around is, you might end up getting closer to the truth than you ever imagined possible, though perhaps not in the way you meant. After we've taken our final six-year step back in time to finish off Eduardo and Kylie's Eurotrip, there will be an announcement about what's coming up this summer that should shed a little light on what I mean by that, but not too much light of course!

PostPosted: May 8th, 2019, 12:26 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
KevinsMensPyjamas wrote:
Fritz wrote:
Just kidding around, of course.

They say there's many a true word spoken in jest, and they're absolutely right. The thing about kidding around is, you might end up getting closer to the truth than you ever imagined possible, though perhaps not in the way you meant.

I'm not going to hazard to guess, but you have laid (pardon the phrase) some potential groundwork that could pay off with Oscar and Kevin procreating. Just not in the usually absurd literal mpreg way.

Though seeing the look on Carl and maybe even Venkman's faces... :lol:

PostPosted: 56 minutes ago 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Eduardo and Kylie's European Vacation, Episode 8 - Cologne, by me.

With their European vacation coming to an end, Eduardo and Kylie go for one last wander.

Like the conclusion of Jake's Snapshots series last time, this episode is a little shorter than others in the series - only not as much shorter (about half the length of a regular episode). I think by this time I'd really run out of plots, but I had a few other things to share instead. (I've been to Cologne.)

'Rosey Collins an XGB fan from the UK.'
-Fil Barlow
Yep, that about sums me up. 8-)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 169 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12