It is currently April 19th, 2024, 10:06 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: May 3rd, 2023, 1:17 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Some things I've noticed about EGB that only just now seem worth mentioning:

1. Roland's haircut is much cooler than the character. This one dates back right to the beginning; I was surprised when I realised he was a geek.

2. Garrett is the only EGB whose home we never see, and who doesn't have any relatives appear on-screen (in some form). Indeed, no relative is even mentioned, unless his 'Aunt Bertha' is not just a joke.*

3. The only episode not to feature Slimer is 'The Infernal Machine'. I wonder if he missed any episodes of RGB...?

I don't know RGB nearly well enough to have had any similar thoughts about it. Any such from RGB fans would, of course, be a welcome addition to the thread.

*Fritz, I hope you know what I'm talking about and this doesn't worry you at all. :P

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: May 5th, 2023, 3:26 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
EGBFan wrote:
Some things I've noticed about EGB that only just now seem worth mentioning:

1. Roland's haircut is much cooler than the character. This one dates back right to the beginning; I was surprised when I realised he was a geek.

2. Garrett is the only EGB whose home we never see, and who doesn't have any relatives appear on-screen (in some form). Indeed, no relative is even mentioned, unless his 'Aunt Bertha' is not just a joke.*

3. The only episode not to feature Slimer is 'The Infernal Machine'. I wonder if he missed any episodes of RGB...?

According to GBWiki:

Quote:
In all episodes except: Ain't NASA-Sarily So, Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Ghost?, You Can't Take it With You, Drool, the Dog Faced Goblin, The Collect Call of Cathulhu, Lights! Camera! Haunting!, Apocalypse - - What, Now?, Masquerade, The Ghostbusters in Paris, The Devil in the Deep, Ghostbuster of the Year, Deadcon 1, The Devil to Pay, and The Hole in the Wall Gang.

Yeah, I wouldn't have known off the top of my head either.

Quote:
I don't know RGB nearly well enough to have had any similar thoughts about it. Any such from RGB fans would, of course, be a welcome addition to the thread.

*Fritz, I hope you know what I'm talking about and this doesn't worry you at all. :P

Nah, I remember that remark. I've treated it as a joke so far, but I never went so far as to say Garrett didn't have an Aunt Bertha either. :lol: