It is currently March 19th, 2024, 2:49 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
PostPosted: May 12th, 2022, 1:04 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
I have not been out to wallmart but sad today I have not seen any new GB stuff at target out here where I live. :(

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: December 20th, 2022, 9:04 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
doney84 of GBFans has got his proton pack. He posted some pictures on GBFans:

https://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8#p4975408

PostPosted: January 31st, 2023, 4:24 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Capricorn
Got a notification on the 12th that it was on it's way, was delivered on the 13th (found it on my front porch after I got home from work, sometime after midnight, no signature required for some god awful reason.) And I have to say, it's everything I'd hoped for.

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: January 31st, 2023, 5:48 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Glad to hear it. I really do envy the people who were able to do this.

PostPosted: March 1st, 2023, 4:00 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

So my Hasbro friend (he's not actually at Hasbro anymore though) buys lots of Transformers. He clued me into this video from a guy who does a lot of Transformers reviews, but this particular one is about a Hasbro product in our wheelhouse:

PostPosted: March 16th, 2023, 2:41 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Capricorn
The one thing Emgo didn't mention (because he either didn't know it was there or just forgot to mention it,) is that there's another compartment in the floorboard section that has a blueprint of the proton pack. It's not an actual blueprint though, but they had to get the instruction manual in there some how and why not a blueprint?

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: October 27th, 2023, 4:06 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

So the latest Haslab Plasma Series item has been announced:

Plasma Series Trap and PKE Meter

Nice.

Quote:
A lot has happened since we saved the world with our first-ever HasLab—the Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack life-size replica (no longer available). That’s why, here at the Ghostbusters HasLab Lab, we’ve been working on something special for fans and collectors: the highly anticipated sequel to the smash-hit Hasbro Pulse Ghostbusters HasLab, the Ghostbusters HasLab 2!

The Ghostbusters Plasma Series has equipped fans with a stunning Neutrona Wand, a breathtaking Proton Pack, and now we’re pleased to announce that spooky specters and ghosts can run… but they can’t hide—not from the Plasma Series Two in the Box! Ghost Trap and P.K.E. Meter premium adult collectible set!

This crowdfunded project will run from October 27, 2023, to 11:59pm ET on December 11, 2023, and requires 10,000 backer orders to begin production. If the suspension work, shocks, brakes, brake pads, steering box, transmission, and rear end hold up as we drive this campaign to the finish line, the project is estimated to ship in late Fall 2024.

Nice.

I have a Matty PKE Meter, and a cheaper Spirit Halloween one, a well as what was basically the Spirit Halloween Ghost Trap on sale at Walmart, so while these will be a lot better than the earlier stuff I'm not achingly going "If only I could have done this..." this time, but it's still cool and has got a lot of people excited.

PostPosted: December 15th, 2023, 8:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator

News on GBFans:

https://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51368

frankov wrote:
Just saw a post on Facebook saying someone (based in Taiwan) was selling what SEEMS to be re-releases of Kenner's Fright Features line.

The packaging's age restriction matches Hasbro's classic line re-release. Sadly the image of the back of the card doesn't show the Hasbro logo. Anyone heard anything about this?

GabOchoa wrote:
Looks legit, a few of the eBay listings have the Hasbro render video, dated 2024

Fritz wrote:
Well, it is of note that Winston's last name is spelled right on the figure pictured. The original versions of the figures misspelled it "Zeddmore" (I think it was actually misspelled in the closing credits of Gb1, and the error propagated from there) Hasbro's reissues of the Series 1 figures fixed the error.

If there's a time they'd be thinking about it, a new movie coming down the pike would make sense.

Skeptical until I see something official from Hasbro though.

deadderek wrote:
Hasbro employee on Reddit confirms we really are getting the Fright Features figures.
https://www.reddit.com/r/ghostbusters/c ... t/kdet4c5/

Pictures in the thread.

They only show the four main Ghostbusters, nothing on Janine (who also had a Fright Feature figure)

PostPosted: December 15th, 2023, 2:05 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Fritz wrote:
Well, it is of note that Winston's last name is spelled right on the figure pictured. The original versions of the figures misspelled it "Zeddmore" (I think it was actually misspelled in the closing credits of Gb1, and the error propagated from there) Hasbro's reissues of the Series 1 figures fixed the error.

Off-topic (but unlikely to spiral out of control): I actually find the accepted spelling and pronunciation of Winston's surname rather untidy. It ruins my otherwise correct observation that all Ghostbusters (up to EGB, that is) have the same number of syllables in their first and second names.

Then again, I have a feeling someone will want to quibble over Ray/Raymond... :? (Fifteen years ago, this really might have got out of control!)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: December 28th, 2023, 3:46 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Some Frozen Empire toys have been sighted in the wild

Nice. I know some people missed the Afterlife Fright Features line--they get a second chance.

Phoebe does look older than the earlier figure--looks like she and her Mom share the same body, which at first glance might be the Lucky body from 2021--compare the belts.

Trevor might be exactly the same, or he might have the more "proper" booted legs this time. (Ironically, the legs they gave him last time would be perfect for a more accurate Venkman than we got in 2021)
(I still think it's hilarious that Trevor's pack in looks like an ugly Chikorita)

Gary's gotta be the same buck they used for all four of the original Ghostbusters last time. I wonder if we'll get some aged versions of Ray, Winston, and Venkman.

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2024, 5:35 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

might be good for some customers. I am happy to see the line coming back. :)

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2024, 7:19 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

From GBFans:
https://www.gbfans.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 8#p4990108
mrmichaelt wrote:

Pretty much confirms Trevor is the same as the Afterlife version, and Callie and Phoebe are reusing Lucky's body.

PostPosted: January 4th, 2024, 5:35 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

I have like 3 targets by me and they never get the latest toy. the are always bair for a month after the holidays. :(

PostPosted: January 12th, 2024, 3:06 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Found the new "basic" Gary, Phoebe, and Trevor at the Avon Target.

Didn't buy Trevor for now--as I suspected from the product images, it's exactly the same as the GBAL FF version except he has a nametag on his flight suit.

(And it reads "Spengler"? Somehow that feels so lazy to me...like they didn't really want to even come up with a name for Callie's ex husband even though technically Trevor and Phoebe would have been born with his family name, and especially since they said in AL Trevor had a good relationship with his father. Phoebe using her mother's sperm donor's name I understand, though.)

Also confirmed: Gary uses the exact same buck as the four original Ghostbusters GBAL FF figures, and the new Phoebe uses the same one as GBAL FF Lucky. The new Phoebe has a new head sculpt, though, to reflect the character's increased age.

PostPosted: January 13th, 2024, 4:34 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

since work has not been steady,. i'm not sure if I will be picking any of them up my self. i have all of the last wave and the ecto1 so I think I might be good.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next