It is currently September 20th, 2021, 10:07 pm

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
Author Message
PostPosted: July 31st, 2021, 10:08 am 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
jason knetge wrote:
yeah, I keep seeing toy ravuw saying they are out at a target.

sadly they have not hit my store.

toy collecting has been really hard this last year,


Can now confirm--I saw a Fright Feature Ray and Egon, as well as an ECTO-1, at one of the local Targets.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 1st, 2021, 9:22 pm 
Offline
I Have No Life
I Have No Life
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm
Posts: 777
Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz wrote:
jason knetge wrote:
yeah, I keep seeing toy ravuw saying they are out at a target.

sadly they have not hit my store.

toy collecting has been really hard this last year,


Can now confirm--I saw a Fright Feature Ray and Egon, as well as an ECTO-1, at one of the local Targets.

the west cost dos not get the new toys as soon as you do. i think they are still holding off until the store reset. :(

_________________
Image

Image

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel


Top
   
PostPosted: August 6th, 2021, 3:11 am 
Offline
I Have No Life
I Have No Life
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm
Posts: 777
Zodiac: Gemini
up dat. looks like target just stoked them. i was able to get all 4 of the guys and the new ecto.

_________________
Image

Image

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel


Top
   
PostPosted: August 6th, 2021, 8:09 am 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
jason knetge wrote:
up dat. looks like target just stoked them. i was able to get all 4 of the guys and the new ecto.


So far the aforementioned Ray and Egon are all I've found. I guess I better lean on my Hasbro friend :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 6th, 2021, 3:03 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
Target in Avon restocked at some point in the last three days...but sold out of everything except a Venkman.

Three down, one to go.
:winston:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 11th, 2021, 12:11 am 
Offline
I Have No Life
I Have No Life
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm
Posts: 777
Zodiac: Gemini
I was able to get all but egon the first day i saw them. but then a week latter I was able to pick him up.

_________________
Image

Image

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel


Top
   
PostPosted: August 11th, 2021, 1:21 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
So my Hasbro friend went into one of the local Targets, and found two Winstons...

...but both packages had been opened and their proton packs had been stolen.

:shock: :?:

What, some of the druggies thinking they can use alpha particles and curium-246 to make meth now?

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 12th, 2021, 1:34 am 
Offline
I Have No Life
I Have No Life
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm
Posts: 777
Zodiac: Gemini
Subject: new ghostbusters toys 2020

Fritz wrote:
So my Hasbro friend went into one of the local Targets, and found two Winstons...

...but both packages had been opened and their proton packs had been stolen.

:shock: :?:

What, some of the druggies thinking they can use alpha particles and curium-246 to make meth now?

its funny what people will steel. I went to Walmart tonight and all the heads were stolen from the 12" space jam Lebron James.

_________________
Image

Image

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel


Top
   
PostPosted: August 12th, 2021, 4:25 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
I gave up on the local stores. Walmart had Fright Feature Winston on their web side, so I figured paying the extra for shipping was worth not worrying about it anymore.

I discovered something I wasn't aware of in the process: there's two versions of Winston and Venkman. The ones that came with a generic ghost and Muncher (respectively) were listed at only $9.99, while ones with Slimer and a tiny Terror Dog were a dollar more. (Hasbro missed a cue there--clearly, Venkman should have been the one with Slimer :jacko: )

I wonder if this has something to do with Winston and Venkman seeming harder to find--damn scalpers grabbing all the variants.

This doesn't say anything about why they'd steal proton packs, though. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 13th, 2021, 2:13 am 
Offline
I Have No Life
I Have No Life
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm
Posts: 777
Zodiac: Gemini
from what I heard there was a first wave that came with Slimer and the little Terror Dog. they came out last year. the ones with the generic ghost are the second wave of the same set. it seems that they are not going to come of with that first wave again.


sem silly to me why would they make new little miny ghosts when no one has the first set. i really want the puppy Terror Dog.. yess I'm calling it a puppy. :)


Also Fritz. you need to ask your friend at Hasbro about the Retro RGB toy line. rumor has it that they might be dropping that line altogether. Which seems odd to me seeing how they just came out with the ecto 1.
From the toy shows, I watch they say there is no spot for them on planograms for the upcoming store resets like at Walmart.

_________________
Image

Image

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel


Top
   
PostPosted: August 13th, 2021, 8:12 am 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
jason knetge wrote:
from what I heard there was a first wave that came with Slimer and the little Terror Dog. they came out last year. the ones with the generic ghost are the second wave of the same set. it seems that they are not going to come of with that first wave again.


sem silly to me why would they make new little miny ghosts when no one has the first set. i really want the puppy Terror Dog.. yess I'm calling it a puppy. :)


:lol: Terror Puppy...why didn't I think of that?


Quote:
Also Fritz. you need to ask your friend at Hasbro about the Retro RGB toy line. rumor has it that they might be dropping that line altogether. Which seems odd to me seeing how they just came out with the ecto 1.
From the toy shows, I watch they say there is no spot for them on planograms for the upcoming store resets like at Walmart.


I will, hopefully this weekend. (I did see your PM, just haven't seen my friend since then.) I mean, he's just the guy who helps set up the stuff in the stores, so it may be above his pay grade, but I'll ask.

I guess, unfortunately, I wouldn't be totally surprised if they did drop the RGB retro stuff: they're probably figuring that all the new GB:A stuff will be a big seller for them. Though this is Hasbro, who sells like six Transformers lines all at once, but then again Transformers is something they own not license from someone else.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 15th, 2021, 3:14 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
I feel bad for the poor schmoe who has to make deliveries on a frickin' Sunday, but on the other hand a Fright Features 2020 Winston Zeddemore is now in my possession.

Expect pictures soon.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: August 19th, 2021, 3:36 am 
Offline
I Have No Life
I Have No Life
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2007, 2:20 pm
Posts: 777
Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz wrote:
jason knetge wrote:
from what I heard there was a first wave that came with Slimer and the little Terror Dog. they came out last year. the ones with the generic ghost are the second wave of the same set. it seems that they are not going to come of with that first wave again.


sem silly to me why would they make new little miny ghosts when no one has the first set. i really want the puppy Terror Dog.. yess I'm calling it a puppy. :)


:lol: Terror Puppy...why didn't I think of that?


Quote:
Also Fritz. you need to ask your friend at Hasbro about the Retro RGB toy line. rumor has it that they might be dropping that line altogether. Which seems odd to me seeing how they just came out with the ecto 1.
From the toy shows, I watch they say there is no spot for them on planograms for the upcoming store resets like at Walmart.


I will, hopefully this weekend. (I did see your PM, just haven't seen my friend since then.) I mean, he's just the guy who helps set up the stuff in the stores, so it may be above his pay grade, but I'll ask.

I guess, unfortunately, I wouldn't be totally surprised if they did drop the RGB retro stuff: they're probably figuring that all the new GB:A stuff will be a big seller for them. Though this is Hasbro, who sells like six Transformers lines all at once, but then again Transformers is something they own not license from someone else.


sorry Fritz I didn't know that went to a pm. I thought it was sent to draft or it never got posted. also, your right that might be a bit above him. I must have misunderstood or didn't fully remember what you said. I will keep my eats to for any news on the old RGB line.


as for the Terror Puppy. Yeah I had wanted to do a story where we fined a Terrordog Puppy and bring it back to the HQ and try to keep it.

_________________
Image

Image

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel


Top
   
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2021, 1:28 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
I haven't been getting the Plasma Series, but for those that will the GB:As are starting to appear in the wild: just today Ogre and I saw the Plasma series of Trevor and Geriatric Venkman at the Target in Avon, IN.

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: September 14th, 2021, 4:00 pm 
Offline
Administrator
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: July 26th, 2007, 5:15 pm
Posts: 3423
Location: Indianapolis
Zodiac: Taurus
Update: My Hasbro friend said he didn't know anything about the RGB line being continued or discontinued, but he did say that as far as he knew they were good sellers so he'd be surprised if it was stopped.

But as he reiterated to me, he's low on the totem pole, so take it with some heavy salt.

_________________
Image


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

EctoGreen © 2008, 2014 Fritz Baugh

Imageset from ClassyDark by ayasha : ASDesignz Themes : Black-Fusion.com © 2007
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited