It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:45 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2021, 2:19 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Capricorn
So, this isn't the next update, this is just something I wanted to share. I'm gonna show my face, my actual face, on this site for the first time. Now, the only thing I want you guys to know is that I'm almost 41 and greying towards white.

This is how I dressed for Halloween. Yes, that is the GB jacket from Spirit Halloween. Like I said in a previous post, I have almost all of the Spirit GB stuff, just the equipment side of that stuff. The proton pack is in the early stages of the mods that I've had planned for it. I'm actually gonna mod the goggles a little bit by putting better padding on it.

Yes, this looks a little cheesy, I admit it, and I'm way close to the ghost to be firing at it, but Ellie wanted me to be this close because she just couldn't move back any more, just so she could catch the light from the wand.

And this is the only other pic of that night. I was so excited when I saw the vehicle that I had to have a picture with it and the guy standing next to me. The other guy just looks like he's done for the night. It was a good night all in all, not any trick or treaters, but we had fun.

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2021, 5:05 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
egon901 wrote:
So, this isn't the next update, this is just something I wanted to share. I'm gonna show my face, my actual face, on this site for the first time. Now, the only thing I want you guys to know is that I'm almost 41 and greying towards white.

You really do look more like Afterlife Egon with that beard. Your user name fits more than ever :lol:

Quote:
This is how I dressed for Halloween. Yes, that is the GB jacket from Spirit Halloween. Like I said in a previous post, I have almost all of the Spirit GB stuff, just the equipment side of that stuff. The proton pack is in the early stages of the mods that I've had planned for it. I'm actually gonna mod the goggles a little bit by putting better padding on it.

Yes, this looks a little cheesy, I admit it, and I'm way close to the ghost to be firing at it, but Ellie wanted me to be this close because she just couldn't move back any more, just so she could catch the light from the wand.

Ellie? As in this Ellie? Or is that just a coincidence (my deep apologies for jumping to conclusions if it is).

Quote:

And this is the only other pic of that night. I was so excited when I saw the vehicle that I had to have a picture with it and the guy standing next to me. The other guy just looks like he's done for the night. It was a good night all in all, not any trick or treaters, but we had fun.

Hey, the Ghostbusters have chased dinosaurs too, so it's all good :lol:

PostPosted: December 22nd, 2021, 7:06 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Fritz wrote:
You really do look more like Afterlife Egon with that beard. Your user name fits more than ever :lol::

Thanks Fritz. :lol: I've shaved it off only once since my time at McDonald's, way back when we started GBWC, and that was for an Uncle Fester costume for Halloween a few years back. I have pics if I can find them.

Fritz wrote:
Ellie? As in this Ellie? Or is that just a coincidence (my deep apologies for jumping to conclusions if it is).

Yes, the very same. She and I have been together for 15 or so years now, can't really remember when we started going out honestly, but it's been around that long.

Fritz wrote:
Hey, the Ghostbusters have chased dinosaurs too, so it's all good :lol:

Hey, when a spirit possesses a dino skeleton, I can believe it.

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2021, 8:40 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, the very same. She and I have been together for 15 or so years now, can't really remember when we started going out honestly, but it's been around that long.

That's awesome, J. She had such a great character that brought a lot of, er, spirit to the team. I remember when you guys announced you were an item, but she dropped off the boards a long time ago, even before you did, so we had no idea how things were going. Great to hear.

Tell her hello for me.
:)

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2021, 6:51 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

I will Fritz. Also, Merry Christmas!

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: December 23rd, 2021, 6:53 pm 
Administrator
Administrator