It is currently March 28th, 2024, 11:11 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 20 Next
PostPosted: March 10th, 2020, 4:02 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
KevinsMensPyjamas wrote:
Extension: By Halves, by both of us.

20 – ​21 February 2018: Relationships are tested, strained and strengthened when Oscar and all his half-siblings get together for a family reunion.
Rated M

This "clean" version of the story contains all the character dynamics and feels of the full version, and it certainly earns its "M" rating even with the "dirty" (some would say positively filthy!) parts removed.

Interesting as always. As I can't help but do, I inevitably contrast it with the 8932 versions:

In an inversion of Emi being a lot less of a snob, 7545 Lars comes across as an enormous jerk. Of course, the story later makes it clear that it's actually because he's a mean (and horny) drunk. Afterwards, a nice talk with Oscar--he and Lars have a lot more in common in this version.

(The 8932 continuity isn't binding here, but it would seem to indicate that Lars's crush on Nathan Gilbert has a very good chance of being returned. Conversely, Emi's 8932 husband wasn't named Chris, but she's also a very different character, so here's another curve you've thrown at us.)

Jessica...wow, it's amazing how much less drama this version has. This installment just epitomizes that difference. I guess a lot of it comes from her being the key character in a lot of Rosey's solo GBOT work, while in this narrative she's a supporting character in The Oscar and Kevin Show. This universe's version of Charlene Zeddemore (if she exists) has a lot less embarrassing stories to tell about her, that's for sure. :lol:

(And the multilayer title was a very nice bonus touch)

PostPosted: March 12th, 2020, 9:05 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Way back when, this whole situation was something we really hadn't planned to go into at all, but I guess Emilia's eggs really opened up a can of worms (if you see what I mean). I don't believe I planned to develop the Wallance siblings that much in GBOT either, but we know how that turned out - and now, for the second time (though I did not confess it the first time), I slightly regret choosing one of their names purely on the basis that it is quintessentially pretentious. Still, once you get to know him, you become accustomed to it. :P

Fritz wrote:
(The 8932 continuity isn't binding here, but it would seem to indicate that Lars's crush on Nathan Gilbert has a very good chance of being returned. Conversely, Emi's 8932 husband wasn't named Chris, but she's also a very different character, so here's another curve you've thrown at us.)

Well, Emi's original husband was little more than a name, really - I think Chris is indicative of her overall better choices in this continuity. I did want Lars still to end up with Nathan, though, and I think he will (though this isn't to be confirmed in-story).

Fritz wrote:
Jessica...wow, it's amazing how much less drama this version has. This installment just epitomizes that difference. I guess a lot of it comes from her being the key character in a lot of Rosey's solo GBOT work, while in this narrative she's a supporting character in The Oscar and Kevin Show. This universe's version of Charlene Zeddemore (if she exists) has a lot less embarrassing stories to tell about her, that's for sure. :lol:

Of course, Jessica must have friends off-screen; as you say, she's pretty much a secondary character in this universe. I certainly did a hell of a lot with her in GBOT stuff, particularly where Hayden's concerned, and as such it's out of my system. One thing I didn't go into detail about until now, though, is the stuff that's been cut from the 'clean' version. Come to that, I'm pretty sure that most of the material in the version linked here is Jake's, while most of the material in the version at aff.org is mine - which should give you some idea of how keen Jessica (still) is on that side of things...

Quote:
'I remember going to a Bonfire Night party when I was sixteen and spending the whole of the fireworks display trying to get to grips with my sexuality. Emilia and Hayden and Christine – that was Hayden's girlfriend at the time – were really enjoying the bangers and the sparklers and the toffee-apples, but I was just worrying, worrying, worrying about whether the feelings I was having for my schoolfriend John were wrong!'

This passage very much enhances the experience of the looking at the Wallance siblings' pictures in our Character Index (also featuring Chris).

Quote:
'Man, just imagine what our family tree would look like if someone actually bothered to write it all down!' said Oscar. 'It'd be... really weird.'

Who would be stupid enough to do that...? :?

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: March 13th, 2020, 6:51 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Gemini
I really love this story and one reason is that I think it's truly the most collaborative piece of work we've ever done. Obviously we've written a heck of a lot of stuff together, but nothing else we've both done parts of is so completely integrated and flows so well as a single piece of work in my opinion. I know we both enjoyed writing this one enormously and the meticulous teamwork we did along the way has really paid off.

The other reason I love this story is that I really like all the characters and everything they do and say! As I've mentioned, I've absolutely loved getting the Wallance siblings into the Collinsverse and I'm now a very enthusiastic Hayden and Jessica shipper. Lars was an absolute pleasure and a right laugh to write, and as for Emilia, one thing I tried to do with her was make it very clear that she really likes Kevin and Oscar, both individually and as a couple. Even though we won't get to hear the exact details of the whole egg donation process, could anyone reasonably say it would now be too much of a stretch to visualise Emi doing that for them in about four years' time? I don't think so!

Her romance with Chris really was an unexpected bonus that cropped up during the writing of the story. The messages about it that were coming through from the Collinsverse were extremely vague and sometimes a little confusing at first, but they soon cleared up and then came thick and fast! In the end, it turned out that the relationship between Emi and Chris was so close and so supportive that I seriously doubt they'll want to bring it to an end when it's time for her to go back to England in the summer, and we'll be looking at some kind of international arrangement leading on to something more settled in the future, exactly like Hayden and Jessica.

One of the strongest mental pictures I had before suggesting we should get together and actually write this story was of a drunken Lars coming on to Kevin and riling up Oscar. I reasoned that as Lars was stuck in the closet and probably very unhappy about that, his pent-up feelings would undoubtedly all come out in an unfortunate way at the family reunion, exacerbated by any pent-up feelings he still had about the whole situation with his long-lost half-brother. Having said that, the happy ending was of course inevitable, and I'm quite sure that Lars and Nathan are now living happily together in Buckinghamshire. Perhaps Emi even has some eggs for them too!

I like Lars's name now - I think it really suits him! By the way, it's worth noting that however horny he is when he's drunk, you'll see that he's even hornier shortly after he's sobered up if you read the "dirty" version of this story. In many ways it's a showcase for Hayden and Jessica (and rightly so) but as well as a hell of a lot of those two having sex in various highly titillating ways, there's a fair amount of Kevin/Oscar, one scene of Emilia/Chris, one scene of Jessica solo and one scene of Lars solo, which is the one I was alluding to just now. Just in case you didn't know, you can find the full version in the "Movies" section of aff.org under "Ghostbusters" or you can access it via the "Stories written" section of either of our profiles, for which our names are "EGBFan" and "Jake Collins".

PostPosted: March 22nd, 2020, 8:22 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Insert 15: The Dating Pool, by me.

25 – 27 October 2018: James compares love lives with Conchita, and spends quality time with Kevin.
Rated T

Much as the Wallances deserved their moment in the spotlight, we're very much back to 'The Riveras' now, and you could even say the Inserts are turning towards 'The New Riveras' as we've reached that point in the timeline where the younger generation are very much coming to the fore. I wrote this story to showcase my take on James and Conchita as a pair of special cousins, and also to explore some more of the brotherly love between James and Kevin.

I have quite a lot to say about James in my next post (the after-story one!) but for now I'll just say that this Insert sets him off on his own soap-opera-style journey that will be touched upon at least briefly in all but one of the remaining Inserts. It occurs to me that James, Conchita and friends would have been just as worthy of a teen comedy-drama series as Kevin and the gang were, as there are more than enough characters and feels to fill such a series with some pretty great material! (In fact I'd go so far as to say I think it would've been rather a good idea to do one, but would it really have qualified in any way as Ghostbusters fanfiction? Perhaps it would if there were a few ghosts in it, but that would be the part I'd struggle with by far the most!)

Certainly I can say that the main cast of such a series would be composed of characters who are now very, very nearly as dear to me as Kevin and the gang are. I have very strong personal feelings about James, Conchita and their contemporaries (some of whom we haven't met yet) and also how I think they all feel about each other and why, and this Insert should give you the first of many insights into these feelings, so I hope that's something you'll enjoy experiencing!

Last edited by KevinsMensPyjamas on November 28th, 2023, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: March 24th, 2020, 9:35 am 
Administrator
Administrator

KevinsMensPyjamas wrote:
It occurs to me that James, Conchita and friends would have been just as worthy of a teen comedy-drama series as Kevin and the gang were, as there are more than enough characters and feels to fill such a series with some pretty great material! (In fact I'd go so far as to say I think it would've been rather a good idea to do one, but would it really have qualified in any way as Ghostbusters fanfiction? Perhaps it would if there were a few ghosts in it, but that would be the part I'd struggle with by far the most!)

Certainly I can say that the main cast of such a series would be composed of characters who are now very, very nearly as dear to me as Kevin and the gang are. I have very strong personal feelings about James, Conchita and their contemporaries (some of whom we haven't met yet) and also how I think they all feel about each other and why, and this Insert should give you the first of many insights into these feelings, so I hope that's something you'll enjoy experiencing!

I can really relate to that. I did a non-GB story of my own recently and could probably write a lot more stories of that cast, but then I'm going far afield of what I'm "supposed" to be doing here.

Another good, thought-provoking story as always.

PostPosted: March 25th, 2020, 4:56 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

I'm very pleased that Jake was inspired to write this story after I began to develop the interaction between Conchita and her special cousin James (in the Summer Special and a few Inserts, if I remember rightly). In GBOT she didn't have this, nor a wider circle of contemporaries; it's true that the Collinsverse is branching out into many different lives that, really, have nothing to do with Ghostbusters!

Movie night is always fun, and it makes a lot of sense that Kevin would enjoy having this with James, as he used to enjoy it with his friends (if in slightly different ways). In many ways, James has absorbed all our efforts to create a realistic Millennial (further evidence to come, if there isn't enough already), but I'm sure neither of us would want him to carry the often-seen trait of recoiling from movies that are more than a year or two old! Not that he's an old movie buff or anything; as he says, they come as part of a package deal - and that's a package not every youngster these days would consider, I can tell you!

Since I'm not massively into mindless escapism for boys, the most relatable thing for me comes at the end of the story: how many readers besides me know precisely how Conchita is going to use that eclectic assortment of rodent-catching equipment? I am also privy to the inspiration behind Ethan; I happen to know that some other douchebaggy behaviours were considered for the conversation about him, but ultimately rejected, as there really must be a limit!

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: March 26th, 2020, 2:46 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

When our cat was quite a bit younger, I actually got to the stage of Christening one of our pencils "the mouse-catching pencil" and I can only hope Chita doesn't find herself doing the same thing! One thing Chita is going to do is have a romantic journey that's really just as much of a roller-coaster as James's in its own way, although we won't be hearing so many specific details about it. Let's just say Ethan isn't the only douchebag she'll have to contend with, even if he's the only named one!

James is the character we've most truly co-created, as we really did come up with the idea of him being brought into existence (by Carl and Beth) and what his name was going to be in a rush of shared inspiration. Since then we've both brought a lot of input to the character and I think Rosey's absolutely right to say it's been a very deliberate attempt to make him as realistic as possible in terms of being a product of his time. In my opinion, it's all come together really well, and I've been more than a little in love with James for quite some time. Personally I think Aimee was absolutely crazy to let him go, although of course you have to follow your heart in these matters and I shouldn't judge. But as she said herself, he is really nice and really cute, so what more could you reasonably want?

When I realised I wanted to write some Inserts (and adult stories!) about James in order to explore his interactions with Kevin, Conchita and his various romantic partners, I asked the Collinsverse to reveal an emotional base from which I could approach the character and really get to grips with him. The Collinsverse told me that I should always approach James from the point of view that he feels all his feels incredibly strongly, and enters into all his relationships with all his heart and soul. By the same token, if he was ever feeling confused about the exact nature of his feelings for anyone he was close to, he'd feel that very acutely and really take it to heart.

The other main point about James was that he would never attempt to hide these strong emotions from his loved ones, and would very much wear his heart on his sleeve. Compare and contrast this to Kevin, who very much played his emotional cards close to his vest when he was tweenaged/teenaged, and only really revealed anything of his deeper feelings to Oscar and Eduardo. You may notice that Kevin was actually judging James by his own standards in this Insert - Kevin found it hard to believe that James wasn't holding anything back about his feelings after breaking up with Aimee, but of course it wouldn't be in James's nature to do that. This is a difference between Kevin and James that I always try to keep in mind, but of course the foundation of love that binds them together is incredibly strong and utterly eternal.

I think the strength and prominence of James's feels make perfect sense as he has received a lot of love from a lot of different people in a lot of different ways throughout his life. (This very much includes Aimee, as you'll see if you read the first chapter of my latest adult story over on that other website!) As he's felt love so strongly, I figure his other emotions have intensified to match. He feels his negative emotions as strongly as his positive ones, which I think very much fits in with the events of the Summer Special, where he reaches something of a crux of negativity for very understandable reasons and consequences occur, one of them supernatural. Although not in that league, I think Aimee dumping him was the first personal punch in the gut that James ever received, though of course it's not the first piece of bad news he's ever had to process, as we know from one of Rosey's earlier Inserts in which he was informed about his grandmother having had a stroke.

I promised you I'd say a lot about James, and now I've got it out of my system! Next time Rosey will be revealing another way in which the Collinsverse makes more sense than our own universe, as we drop in on the year 2020 and find that there can't possibly be a coronavirus pandemic going on, as officials have managed to isolate any cases they did have and nipped the problem in the bud very early. (And that's just one more reason I wish I lived in that universe instead of this one!) The next Insert will also be the second entry in a what you might call a "Harry" trilogy, and while that's certainly not the main point of the story, you'll know how it fits in with some of the stuff I've just been saying if you remember from the Summer Special who Harry actually is.

PostPosted: April 5th, 2020, 7:33 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Insert 16: Reunion, by me.

23 June 2020: The Extreme Ghostbusters come back together for a special occasion.

As Jake has said, there is no coronavirus crisis in the Collinsverese. If there had been, this reunion would most definitely have had to be cancelled! It has many antendees, including some new faces in our Character Index (one of whom now heads the list, and always will).

This Insert also has an Extension, scheduled for release in one week, when we'll be taking quite a big jump into the future...

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: April 7th, 2020, 6:01 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

EGBFan wrote:
Insert 16: Reunion, by me.

23 June 2020: The Extreme Ghostbusters come back together for a special occasion.

As Jake has said, there is no coronavirus crisis in the Collinsverese. If there had been, this reunion would most definitely have had to be cancelled! It has many antendees, including some new faces in our Character Index (one of whom now heads the list, and always will).

This Insert also has an Extension, scheduled for release in one week, when we'll be taking quite a big jump into the future...

Wow. A whole load of twists there compared to your previous lore. Still some familiar names getting used, but some very different contexts with them. Quite interesting.

Quote:
'Hey, you know what we should do?' said Garrett. 'We should all go to the firehouse and annoy the current Ghostbusters by taking their calls and insisting that we're better than them. We could turn it into a tradition.'

:lol:

PostPosted: April 8th, 2020, 5:20 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Before getting to the meat of this story, I'll just quickly reiterate its status as the second entry in the “Harry” trilogy and say that while Harry's appearance here is undoubtedly incidental, it's a very important piece of world-building that should leave you in no doubt as to who he is, or at least which Rivera he's in the early stages of having a romance with. (If you are still in any doubt, check out the second chapter of my latest adult story over on that other website, which is set about two months after this Insert.) This romance will be incredibly important (pivotal, even) to the next Insert, which (as you may guess) is one of mine.

You can tell how appropriate Rosey's chosen name of “EGBFan” is from her very in-depth approach to picking up the relationship and dynamics between the four central characters twenty years after we last saw them together. The subtle but definite link between Roland's life and The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is both pleasing and appropriate, and seeing him with his "whole bunch" of kids (as it stands right now, anyway!) is another wonderful piece of world-building that follows on from the cartoon so well.

Last time we were saying that James is a deliberately realistic millennial, and it strikes me that the same is true of Roland's kids. Lucie and Laura's YouTube channel is very closely linked to real life and is a highly accurate and amusing parody, and we'll also be seeing Dylan's particular brand of millennialism in the fairly near future. Incidentally, as anyone who stays tuned to my adult stories will clearly see, I've been highly stimulated creatively by at least three of Roland's children (and Max) and that's all thanks to Rosey.

The consistent ring of truth in this story is undeniable, and I know which relative of ours inspired T'Keyah's annoying attitude to Lucie's clothes! There are many interesting allusions to the passage of time (the phenomenon, not the Insert of the same name) including the analysis of the changes in school computers. (How well I remember those primitive things with green text on black screen!) This ring of truth and the pleasing continuation of the cartoon come together seamlessly at the conclusion of the story, as the EGBs revisit their “castles in the air” conversation from a certain episode that I know Rosey loves with all her heart, and I like it too.

We can also see how the EGB “family” that was formed in the cartoon has continued into the next generation. You can force your kids to play together, but you can't force them to like each other, and it's great to see the love and friendship from the older generation continued in the younger. Lucie, Laura, Max and Rose are clearly well on their way to becoming an awesome foursome (if, indeed, they're not one already) and this is certainly something that deserves the development it's going to get in the very near future!

I was interested to be reminded of the issue that was raised in an episode of a popular long-running British TV medical drama a little while ago, which pretty much accused cochlear implants of undermining sign language as a legitimate form of communication that's just as valid as anything oral. I believe this issue (like nearly all issues, really) is entirely a matter of personal choice and suitability, and I think Max agrees with me, which I'm pleased about.

Once again Eduardo successfully defends his idea to get Kevin and Oscar together as more than just throwing two eleven-year-old boys into the mix and assuming they'll like each other. I freely admit that I was attracted by the idea of putting them together because of their age and the fact that I like getting emotionally involved in close male-to-male relationships (not only sexual/romantic ones, though this one very much turned out that way) so I'm very pleased that Eduardo can reason it out in a way that makes perfect in-universe sense!

PostPosted: April 8th, 2020, 6:38 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

KevinsMensPyjamas wrote:
There are many interesting allusions to the passage of time (the phenomenon, not the Insert of the same name) including the analysis of the changes in school computers. (How well I remember those primitive things with green text on black screen!)

Just imagine how I feel. I'm a Gen-Xer who never saw a computer in school until seventh grade. And pretty much all we ever learned to do with them is number loops in BASIC. :lol:

PostPosted: April 10th, 2020, 2:16 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Fritz wrote:
Wow. A whole load of twists there compared to your previous lore. Still some familiar names getting used, but some very different contexts with them. Quite interesting.

Indeed. Of all the EGB relatives I've created over the years (and I'm still not stopping!), I particularly wanted to introduce Max into the Collinsverse; to some extent when I was writing the Summer Special, and then most insistently when I was writing some of the middle Inserts, it was coming to me that Rose was really lacking something without her best friend. His deafness is a very noticeable change, which came about organically when I was reading about adopting kids in Florida (although I don't particularly remember why I had Garrett settle in Florida), and as for Roland...

KevinsMensPyjamas wrote:
The consistent ring of truth in this story is undeniable, and I know which relative of ours inspired T'Keyah's annoying attitude to Lucie's clothes! There are many interesting allusions to the passage of time (the phenomenon, not the Insert of the same name) including the analysis of the changes in school computers. (How well I remember those primitive things with green text on black screen!) This ring of truth and the pleasing continuation of the cartoon come together seamlessly at the conclusion of the story, as the EGBs revisit their “castles in the air” conversation from a certain episode that I know Rosey loves with all her heart, and I like it too.

It was a long time until I saw 'Till Death Do Us Start', so it wasn't on my conscience while I was neglecting Roland's castle writing GBOT stories ('Castles in the Air' being what I've called that particular scene after I noticed its similarity to the chapter of the same name in Little Women). This time I had some ideas to get me started, and it was mercifully easy to throw them all in after Roland and Garrett have been living their post-Ghostbusters lives off-screen! I'm glad to be portraying a variety of family structures - again, all brought about organically, particularly after I started to think about where Roland's relationship with T'Keyah (beginning way back in our Virtual Season) might be going.

Clearly I was in a mood to reflect whilst writing this story. As well as referencing various (three?) specific episodes, I thought generally about Roland's penchant for the latest technology, and then I got to thinking about how rapidly it changes (though I am so very young, practically still a teenager really, that the green-text computers had been replaced with newer models by the time my year group was allowed to use them). Keeping pace with new technology is a thing every young person does nowadays, of course, so I figured Roland's kids in particular would be constantly plugged in and surprised to see DVDs etc. As for the specific things they'll be doing with their tech, I couldn't have made those up - such things to come were inspired by my observations of the ever-changing world around me.

KevinsMensPyjamas wrote:
We can also see how the EGB “family” that was formed in the cartoon has continued into the next generation. You can force your kids to play together, but you can't force them to like each other, and it's great to see the love and friendship from the older generation continued in the younger. Lucie, Laura, Max and Rose are clearly well on their way to becoming an awesome foursome (if, indeed, they're not one already) and this is certainly something that deserves the development it's going to get in the very near future!

Now even nearer! I hope you'll be on the look-out for this Sunday's Extension. ;)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: April 12th, 2020, 6:37 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Extension: Off-Camera, by me.
31 December 2026 – 1 January 2027
Rated M

As you can see, we are taking a big jump into the future here. While the Inserts themselves will continue in chronological order, this and one other Extension will take us out of sequence to see what is destined to happen to our heroes in the second half of this decade (which, for us, is already startlingly inferior to life in the Collinsverse).

After you've read the story, you might like to scroll down Our Timeline and look at the newest pictures to be added for decoration/clarification. That is after reading - you don't want spoilers, do you? I should think not indeed!

I will just say that this is the first story (of two) to be featured on the website with no canon characters. But if you like Extreme Ghostbuster offspring branching off on their own, then this is the story for you!

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: April 14th, 2020, 7:09 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

EGBFan wrote:

Heh. Some more surprises compared to 8932 there. Well handled as always.

Max and Lucie certainly had a, hurm, situation to deal with. The fact that he wanted to fix it reflects well on him--not caring about, er, holding up his half of the deal is pretty much the textbook definition of "selfish asshole." Glad to see that by the story's end that, er, things were looking up the problem seemed to have been resolved.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2020, 5:32 am 
Doberman
Doberman

This is a very well realised story about a truly awesome foursome who've obviously been close friends (emotionally, if not always in terms of physical distance) for many years and have taken full advantage of a very natural, absolutely golden opportunity to become two cute couples within that awesome foursome. The author deserves a great deal of credit for taking the time and care to show us a detailed, realistic depiction of two young women coming fully to terms with their own bodies for the first time, as well as their new partners' roles in the process.

I don't think Rose has always managed to find a great deal of happiness in the world so I'm particularly pleased to see her relationships in this story presented as such a positive part of her life. She thrives in three separate ways here: as part of the awesome foursome as a whole, as BFFs with Max, and as a couple with Laura. I know she loves her parents and her sister and her cat and her various cousins (as she tells us very clearly during the pool scene) but overall I get the impression that she's at her happiest and most emotionally fulfilled in this story.

Now we see how the love of the Extreme Ghostbusters has truly continued into the next generation, as the significance of Max and the girls playing out their very own "castles in the air" scene underlines. There is also a good deal of wider Collinsverse world-building to spot, including the confirmed existence of Kevin and Oscar's daughter as well as Roland and T'Keyah's son, and Rose gives us some interesting insights into Conchita's romantic journey that we're not going to see on-screen.

Personally I'm convinced that Ethan is the douchebag Rose mentioned who was trying to pressure Chita with some highly erroneous coaxing, and we learn that there's been at least one other douchebag after him, one that she's actually had sex with and ended up regretting the decision. We'll see next time that James has also gone all the way with someone (and that person's identity should be completely obvious by now!) but unlike Chita, James and his partner have nothing but positive feelings towards each other and about their status as a couple in a sexual relationship. But oh how easily and how suddenly life can get in the way!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous 115 16 17 18 19 20 Next