It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:15 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Midnight Love Fic
PostPosted: August 27th, 2007, 5:28 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces

Title: Midnight Love
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. They belong to their respective company.
Author: Shafarah White
Beta: Susie Owens
Rating: PG-13

It was 11 o'clock at night after a long working day for Ray and Elaine. They both were watching TV in their living room in their nice Victorian house. They had been married for a while now and they loved each other very much. Everyone said that they were made for each other.

They both were watching "BeetleJuice" on HBO, laughing at the parts that were funny. During the movie, Elaine was leaning on Ray's chest contently while smiling at her husband. She thought to herself, 'I'm so lucky that we're married and I'm glad that I picked the right guy because I don't know what would've happen if I ended up with the wrong person.' Then she said, "Ray sweetheart, I'm going to the kitchen to get us some cookies and lemonade. Would you like some?"

Ray smiled at his wife, "Sure. I would love to have some." Elaine got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, she came back.

"Ray, we're out of Chips Deluxe, so I'm going to the store to get some more." she replied, while grabbing her car keys off the counter.

Ray went up to her and took her hand, "No sweetheart. We'll both go and I don't want you driving there by yourself at this time at night." Elaine nodded as they had their arms around each other; they both went out the door.

After they came out of the store, Ray and Elaine headed back out to the car holding each other's hand with the bag of cookies in Elaine's other hand. They drove back home, it was only 12 am since they were at the store for a little while and it took a half hour to get home.

After going inside, they decided to watch another movie while they shared the Chips Deluxe they had brought along with the lemonade.

Elaine placed her head back on Ray's chest saying, "You know darling, we should do this more often. I mean it's quiet and romantic and it gives us a chance to unwind after a very long day from our jobs. Plus, I do want to have children one day as well, because I just love kids. When I was younger, I used to baby-sit a lot and everyone liked my services and told me one day I'll make a great housewife and mother one day. What about you, Ray?" she asked smiling at him.

Ray smiled back while stroking his wife's dark hair, "Yeah that would be wonderful, I do want to be a dad, because I want my kids to have the best childhood and never go through the things I went when I was younger."

After a while, the movie was over; Ray and Elaine were tired. Ray slowly got off the couch. He looked down at Elaine, "Are you ready for bed?" he asked, as he held out his hand.

She slowly got up and took his hand smiling at him. And together they went into their bedroom. Elaine got undressed and laid on the bed watching her husband. She watched him peel off his shirt; she wasn't surprised to see that he had some muscles.

After all, he did carried around a heavy pack. Ray climbed in the bed, "Are you sure you want to do this, Elaine?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"Yes," she breathed.

"I'll be gentle. If I hurt you, please let me know."

Elaine took a deep breath and nodded, Ray did his magic on her. She moaned and groaned with pleasure. Her body jerked, and Ray suddenly stopped.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked in a concerned voice, "Do you want me to stop?"

"No! Oh No! Please don't stop!" Elaine managed to gasp out.

Ray smiled and returned making love to her. They made love until they both were tired. Then they lay in each other's arms neither knowing nor caring where one began and the other began.

Before they closed their eyes, Elaine whispered to Ray, "I love you honey, see you in the morning." she smiled, while they gave each other a good night kiss. Ray smiled back, "I love you too, Sweetie. Good Night." Then they fell asleep.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors