All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Fatherhood Fic
PostPosted: August 25th, 2007, 6:39 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Fatherhood
Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters and Julianna and Carlton Stantz are my characters.
Rating: G
Copyright: 2005-2007

It has only been 4 months that Elaine gave birth to CJ and Jules. The twins were growing very fast and they both had a little bit of hair. CJ has a little bit of reddish-brown hair, everyone said that he would have dark hair and he'll have some of Ray's red mixed in as well. His eyes were now hazel like his mom and sister, instead of brown. Jules had a little more hair than her brother that was a red-orange color. Everyone also said that Jules was going to be a red head like Ray.

It was nighttime at the Stantz's home; the family had been asleep for a while. In the master bedroom, Ray and Elaine were also asleep until they heard CJ and Jules waking up in their room and started crying. Elaine woke up, "I think the kids are awake, I'll get them,” she said as she started to get up from the bed. Ray woke up next, "No, I'll do it. You just relax, sweetheart." he replied as he got out of the bed putting on a robe, while he leaned over and kissed Elaine's cheek. She smiled at her husband while he went to the baby room to check on the kids.

Ray stepped inside CJ and Jules' room. He went over to their crib. "Hey kids, Daddy's here. What's the matter?" he asked while his kids looked at him as he gently picked them up from their crib and went over to the rocking chair. He sat down with the babies and started to rock them.

CJ and Jules continued looking at their father with their eyes opened wide and smiling at him. Ray smiled back at them thinking to himself: 'I always wanted to be a dad. This is great, despite being up half the night with them, but it's worth it.' The kids began whimpering a little. Ray decided to rock them a little longer, talking to them softly. "Daddy loves the both of you very much, I hope you guys have a great childhood,” he whispered, with a couple of tears of happiness coming from his eyes.

CJ and Jules were cooing and smiling at him, and then they slowly went back to sleep while Ray put them back in their crib.

Elaine was standing by the door with a smile on her face, “I heard you talking softly to them and I know you're already a good father." she said.

Ray looked at her and blushed a little. Then he replied in a shy voice because she had surprised him, "Thanks."

Elaine walked in and stood with Ray by the crib. "Ray, aren't they the most wonderful babies you ever seen?" she asked.

Ray smiled at her and replied with pride in his voice, "Yes, they are."

Elaine hugged him. "I see that we agreed."

Ray nodded as he touched their little hands.

"I know they are going to have a good childhood. I don't want them going through the things I went,” he said.

After making sure that the kids went back to sleep, Ray and Elaine kissed them both goodnight and headed back to their room. Ray glanced at them one more time, 'Yeah, I am a good dad.' he thought as he and Elaine went back to bed.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors