All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Memories Fic
PostPosted: August 25th, 2007, 12:47 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Title: Memories
Author: Shafarah White
Disclaimer: I don't own the Real Ghostbusters. They belong to their respective company. I only own Julianna and Carlton Stantz.
Rating: G
Beta: Susie Owens
Copyright:2005-2006

It was a cloudy and rainy day, as Ray was driving home from the firehouse. The bust went well and they managed to capture all the ghosts that were destroying things in the shoe store. That had lasted for a while and now the day was over, he couldn't wait to get home since he was a little tired but happy. Then he pulled up in the driveway of his home and hurried inside.

Elaine and the kids were looking at older pictures of their parents when they got married and pictures of the kids when they were babies. They were laughing at them when they heard Ray coming in.

"Hi, everyone! I'm glad that I got home before the weather got any worse." Ray said smiling.

Elaine greeted him, "Hi, honey. How was your day?" she asked as she fetched Ray a towel and gave him a kiss.

Ray was drying himself, "It was excellent despite the rain, and we managed to trap eight ghosts that were terrorizing the shoe store." He smiled, "What about yours, darling?"

Elaine replied, "Well, me and the kids went grocery shopping, then went to the mall for a little while. Afterwards, we stopped by Aunt Lois' to keep her company. Then after that, we came home and we were looking at older pictures in the photo albums when you walked in."

Just then, CJ and Jules came up towards their dad and gave him a hug.

"Hi Dad!" the twins greeted. Ray smiled.

"Hi Kids, how was your day?" he asked.

CJ replied, "It was great and in the mall, They have just opened up the New Nintendo Store and you can find a lot in there, Mom took us inside and we was checking out what games they had in there it was great. We both got games, Jules has the Mario Party 6 game and I have the Legend of Zelda game you have to try it out sometimes, Dad."

"Really? I'll have to try it out and yours too, Jules." Ray said.

Jules who was holding Fluffy in her arms said, "Yeah, our day was nice and CJ and I helped Mom with dinner, Daddy."

"Really?" Ray asked, "What did you make?"

"We made pork chops, boiled potatoes, broccoli and biscuits." Jules replied as she smiled, showing her dimples. "You're going to love dessert, too! We made a yellow cake with chocolate icing on top."

"Wow, that sounds great! And I'm hungry as well." Ray said.

Elaine said, "Everything is ready. It's time to eat, so come to the table, dear."

"Wow, that was a great dinner, my compliments to the chef!" Ray said, as the family had finished eating and was now cleaning up the kitchen and table, "You guys did a excellent job and the cake was delicious!" he smiled at his family.

"Thanks, Sweetie." Elaine replied, "I'm glad that you enjoyed it. Didn't the kids do a good job on the food and the cake?"

Ray nodded in agreement, "Yes they did. Good Job kids, that was the best cake that I ever had."

He smiled at the twins. Jules replied, "You're welcome, Daddy."

Then after the family had cleaned up, they went back into living room and looked at more photos. Elaine was showing the kids a photo of Ray wearing the pink bunny suit when he had quit ghost busting for a day.

CJ started laughing, "Wow, Dad looks really weird wearing that bunny suit."

Elaine couldn't help but smile, "Yes, he did. But I thought he looked very cute in it and even the guys had teased him about it. Right, Ray?" she said, smiling teasingly at her husband.

Ray started blushing and laughed as well.

Jules leaned over and kissed her father on the cheek "Don't worry Daddy. You were a big hero in that suit, just saving the day."

Ray smiled and hugged his daughter, "Thanks, Honey." He decided to take that in stride.

Next, they were looking at a photo of CJ and Jules who was only around eight months old sleeping in a laundry basket. Elaine was smiling at the photo.

"The kids were looking so cute and I remember it like it was yesterday. I was doing the laundry while they were crawling around. And then, as I was finishing the clothes; I thought the kids were missing. So I looked around then I saw CJ and Jules sleeping in the laundry basket. I snapped a picture of them so we can remember this by."

Everyone was laughing again as they looked at some more photos.

Next, CJ and Jules were looking at a photo with Ray and Elaine under the mistletoe at Christmas time kissing.

"Hey, look at this photo." Jules said.

Ray smiled, "That was your Mom and I first Christmas together and we had a party at the firehouse. So we were just having a lovely time talking, and chatting with everyone, even Peter's dad decided to come as well. Slimer was in the room with a piece of mistletoe, he placed it over my head. Then your Mom came over and took me in her arms, and we kissed passionately while Winston decided to take a picture. That was wonderful." Ray said smiling at the memory, while Elaine had kissed her husband.

"Yes it was." she confirmed, while nodding in agreement. CJ and Jules smiled. It was very nice to see their parents showing their love for each other.

Then the family looked at a next photo, it was a picture of CJ and Jules at the age of three years. The photo showed them playing in the mud.

Ray had to smile at that picture, "This is definitely my favorite. Remember the kids were little and it was raining outside. Peter and I was watching them that day while you went shopping with Janine?"

Elaine nodded while smiling in agreement. "Yes I do, and they were two little mud monsters back then. They definitely take after you, Ray." She winked at him.

The twins looked at their parents and said together, "Really?"

Ray nodded, "Yes. You guys are a lot like me. We looked around to see where did you go and we found you playing in the mud and we couldn't help but laugh. Peter took the picture to show your Mom and she started laughing as well and I ended up having to clean you and the floor after that." he said as he ruffled both of his children's heads.

The family started laughing again. And then they decided to look at six more photos, before it was time for CJ and Jules to go to bed. It was a recent one of Fluffy sleeping on Ray's lap while he was resting on the couch. He looked so cute sleeping with Jules' cat. Everyone said awe and smiled at that one.

The next photo they were now looking at were pictures of Egon when he was a baby when the time he got turned into a baby.

Ray had to smile at those pictures; "This was Egon when he was turned into a baby by accident. We were fighting a clock and something happened, not sure what, but anyway, Egon was slowly getting younger and younger till he was a baby. We thought he was so cute, we decided to take some pictures of him in diaper in all and we did send one to Janine as well. We told him about it, but he never did believe us in spite of the pictures."

Elaine and the kids started laughing again as they looked at more photos, "So was Egon embarrassed when you guys showed him the photo?" Elaine asked while she was still chuckling a bit.

Ray nodded, "Yep. Egon was so embarrassed, he ended up staying in his lab for a couple of hours."

Then Elaine showed the kids another baby picture of them when they were six months old and they were drooling on Ray while he was holding them in his arms. CJ and Jules laughed.

"Is this when you was playing with us and we were babbling and drooling on your shirt?" Jules asked.

They both nodded.

CJ and Jules couldn't help but smile at the picture of them and Ray together.

Even Ray had to smile at that, "In spite of all the drooling on my shirt, you guys were worth it." he replied while he was ruffling their heads again.

Elaine nodded in agreement, "Yeah, that was so cute when you were just holding them just after they went to sleep, so I took a picture." she said.

Then she put away that photo and the family looked at five more pictures and the last one they looked at, was another picture of Ray and Elaine when they went to a Halloween party dressed up as Mario and Princess Peach.

Elaine smiled at that one; "This is what your Dad and I went as when we had the party at the firehouse. Everyone said that we looked good in our costumes and your Dad was so cute going as Super Mario. Right, sweetie?" She asked.

Ray blushed again, "Yeah. Everyone said that I looked a lot like him and we won first prize in the contest they had."

"That was a cool picture." CJ said.

Jules agreed with her brother, "Yeah. You guys looked great."

They soon finished looking at all the pictures. Elaine closed the photo albums and Ray and her kissed CJ and Jules good night as they headed off to bed for the night.

The End

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors