It is currently March 28th, 2024, 4:46 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Re: E/J...Vegas Wedding?
PostPosted: January 23rd, 2010, 6:56 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Clavicles are the two horizontal running bones under the shoulder and above the breasts. If you have nice ones then you would want to wear a low neck line shirt to show them off.

Here's a picture of Emily Deschanel, she has nice clavicles and this is a good picture of them.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dbones%2Btv%2Bshow%2Bemily%2Bdeschanel%26sado%3D1%26ei%3Dutf-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-832-s%26fr2%3Dsg-gac&w=600&h=576&imgurl=images.craveonline.com%2Farticle_imgs%2FImage%2Femily-deschanel.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sheknows.com%2Farticles%2F803946.htm&size=345k&name=emily+deschanel+...&p=bones+tv+show+emily+deschanel&oid=e37183a6ecfbfbc2&fr2=sg-gac&no=1&tt=120&sigr=11bee37rh&sigi=11t5l9hdu&sigb=13mb8ae5f

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2010, 8:13 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Aquarius
I don't think Janine was wearing enough of a low-cut top in GB1 to see her clavicles so Egon's line probably wouldn't have worked, anyway. Would have been nice to see more E/J stuff in GB1, though. Or for that matter, ANY E/J stuff in GB2. 

MY question is, if they filmed all this stuff (as Ramis says: "Most of the Janine and Spengler scenes were shot...'), then why the heck isn't any of it on the deleted scenes on the DVD?

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

PostPosted: January 24th, 2010, 8:28 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Because its a bad world and now TPRB don't like our couple anymore?

Quote:
Why the hell would anyone want to spend over $60 on a book to read about a tacky Vegas wedding between Egon and Janine when there's an amazing and much better-written story on this website where Egon and Janine get married, and it's free!

I love books so I have no problem spending money for one. And as a history major, I've spend enough money on expensive books for classes that I didn't really needed or used. So why not spend money on a book I actually like? And I really love Ghostbusters and the whole universe the movie created, so reading about the production of then movie and the changes in the script is something I can enjoy.

And knowing me, I would also spend money for Fritz stories, if they were published between to covers.

PostPosted: January 24th, 2010, 9:38 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Aquarius
janine_fan wrote:
Because its a bad world and now TPRB don't like our couple anymore?

Lol. It does seem like someone's against us, that's for sure. Personally, I blame Ramis. :mrgreen:

janine_fan wrote:
I love books so I have no problem spending money for one. And as a history major, I've spend enough money on expensive books for classes that I didn't really needed or used. So why not spend money on a book I actually like? And I really love Ghostbusters and the whole universe the movie created, so reading about the production of then movie and the changes in the script is something I can enjoy.

Yeah, I've spent a fortune on textbooks which are currently gathering dust, but they were useful at the time. I suppose it could be seen as an investment, as some copies of the GB book are selling at over $200! :shock:

Much as I love books, I just couldn't imagine spending that amount of money on one that is about the making of Ghostbusters. From the various GB websites available and the wealth of info online about the film, I doubt there's very much in the book that hasn't been mentioned before already, anyway.

Spook Central's got a heap of behind-the-scenes stuff online, with pictures and everything; including the 'Making of Ghostbusters' featurette.

http://www.ecto-web.org/~spookcentral/menu_films.htm

"Welcome to Britain. We have prevailing south-westerly winds and 52% of our days are overcast so as a nation we are infused with a subtle melancholy -- leading to eccentricity, binge drinking and casual violence." - Bill Bailey.

PostPosted: January 24th, 2010, 11:06 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

I guess I will still look out for the book - but probably for less money ;)

And they have the Introduction Essay at Spook Central... cool.

Quote:
Lol. It does seem like someone's against us, that's for sure. Personally, I blame Ramis.

Sometimes I wanna get a voodoo doll and name it Ramis...

PostPosted: January 25th, 2010, 7:40 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
Quote:
Quote:
Lol. It does seem like someone's against us, that's for sure. Personally, I blame Ramis.

Sometimes I wanna get a voodoo doll and name it Ramis...

---And thus was born the inspiration for Misery II by Fritz Baugh, lol.

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 1:07 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Cancer
janine_fan wrote:
Okay, thats it. I'm so gonna buy this one. Who need's a soul anyway? ;)

What's a soul, and how did you get one in the first place :lol:

PostPosted: February 2nd, 2010, 7:31 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

That's the shiny little thing that looks and sounds just like you... according to The Other Side ;)

PostPosted: January 24th, 2023, 10:03 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

nikki wrote:
Why the hell would anyone want to spend over $60 on a book to read about a tacky Vegas wedding between Egon and Janine when there's an amazing and much better-written story on this website where Egon and Janine get married, and it's free! :roll:

I'll even give you the link! I bet Janine would look good wearing this hippie dress if she could just buy it.

http://www.ectozone.com/ff/gbforever.php

Lol. Thanks for the link. I agree that this one is a better read.