It is currently March 28th, 2024, 3:47 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next
PostPosted: June 21st, 2008, 5:13 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Alright! I can't wait to read them! I'm looking forward to reading the conclusion of CoG! :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: July 30th, 2008, 10:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Extreme Ghostbusters: Flip Side War, Part Two
Timeline: September 17, 2007

The second chapter of the GBWC/EGB crossover event is finished. I will be uploading a beta as soon as Ogre finishes proofreading it; I may try to release it August 11th, though that would technically be less than the two-week normal approval period. August 18th is thus probably more likely.

Ghostbusters 2021: The Eye Of Aretpo, Part Two
Timeline: June 2021

The second chapter of the Gb2021 origin is probably going to be the next thing finished.

PostPosted: September 15th, 2008, 8:30 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Capricorn
What's the ETA on Eye of Aretpo, Part Two?

PostPosted: September 15th, 2008, 1:37 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

It's still going to be at least a couple of weeks. I've gotten a lot of work on it done over the last week or so after a month where I really didn't want to work on much of anything.

It's still nice that somebody's still looking forward to anything I do. :)

PostPosted: September 15th, 2008, 5:14 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
I may not say it much, but I sure look forward to it.

PostPosted: October 14th, 2008, 3:37 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I do wish to apologize to everyone. It's been awhile since I've had anything to update. I've been on sort of an ebb on my interest in Ghostbusters stories of late, and writing has been more of a chore than I wished it.

The good news is that I have something finally done. The bad news is that it's probably not what you're expecting.

Chronicles of Gozer: Lord Of The Steady Wind
Timeline: June 2004/January 2008

I admit, most readers will probably find this one boring as shit, but this is the story I've been wanting to do for a while. it centers on Archmage Fallagar from "Zodiac Imperative" and "Chronicles of Gozer Book Six", and reveals what happened to him after that battle (where he was offically listed as missing, you might remember).

It will be sent to the Beta group as soon as Ogre finishes reading it, and I'm hoping to release it on October 27th.

Ghostbusters 2021: The Eye Of Aretpo, Part Two
Timeline: June 2021

I'm embarrassed about the fact that I haven't touched this thing in a month, but with "Lord of the Steady Wind" out of the way I think I can get it done soon. I know, I know, I've said that before..

Extreme Ghostbusters/Ghostbusters West Coast: Flip Side War, Part Three
Timeline: September 2007

This should be the next item up after "Aretpo 2".

I once again thank everyone for their patience.

:)

PostPosted: October 14th, 2008, 11:51 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
that's ok man I think we are all having problems getting the energy

Fritz wrote:
I've been on sort of an ebb on my interest in Ghostbusters stories of late, and writing has been more of a chore than I wished it.
[

heck I'm not going to lie man you are the glow that holed a lot together in the community and if you call it quits I just may as well .

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 9:43 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Well, I'm not giving it up anytime soon. I would finish "Eye of Aretpo" and "Flip Side War" before I gave any more serious thought to it; a lot of it will probably depend on how things fall out from the video game and the possibility of a GB3. If I just plain feel like I'm not needed anymore, it may be time. But I'm not at that point yet.

PostPosted: October 15th, 2008, 5:52 pm 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Location: New York, New York. Manhattan Island (SoHo district)
Zodiac: Scorpio
Fritz wrote:
Well, I'm not giving it up anytime soon. I would finish "Eye of Aretpo" and "Flip Side War" before I gave any more serious thought to it; a lot of it will probably depend on how things fall out from the video game and the possibility of a GB3. If I just plain feel like I'm not needed anymore, it may be time. But I'm not at that point yet.

Well, let's hope it never comes to that.

If you do, however, decide to call it quits with Ghostbusters fanfiction, are you at least willing to continue working on other Ghostbusters projects? (Only you would know what this means, as I've already started up on it)

PostPosted: October 16th, 2008, 12:26 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
I would also hope that you would still want to do GBWC story .

I mean seeing as that the only one I right for I wouldn't see any point if you weren't there .

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: October 16th, 2008, 4:21 am 
Doberman
Doberman

I need help!

If anyone had a play-by-play of Ghostbusters 2, it would be much appreciated. Like, I know that it culminated on New Years Eve... Day.... Ish....

but as far as dates go, im stuck.

so if anyone has a mental timeline logged away there, i love you.
and i will mention your name on my site when episode 2 is posted.

right now its being reworked a little.

PostPosted: October 16th, 2008, 10:34 am 
Administrator
Administrator

It's hard to fix exact dates on most of it--there's some Christmas wreaths in the background on World of the Psychic, if I recall correctly, and Ray of course says "The Holidays are coming up" so the movie probably starts in November.

Closer to the end, some pretty exact dates can be derived. From the Timeline:

December 29. Late in the day, some of the pink slime emerges from Dana Barrett's bathtub and attempts to aduct Oscar. Dana flees the apartment with Oscar, and goes to Venkman.

December 30: Egon and Ray have tracked the river of slime to the emerging essence of medieval madman Vigo Von Homborg Deutschendorf, alias Vigo the Carpathian, living in a self-portrait at the Manhattan Museum of Art. Oscar is kidnapped in full sight of Dana, Janine, and Louis by a ghostly clone of Janosz Poha. Poha, by the way, is deeply under Vigo's domination. Jack Hardemeyer, a mayoral aide, has the Ghostbusters committed to Parkview.

December 31. A cloud of black energy fortells Vigo's return. The Ghostbusters are freed, and using Vigo's own weapon--the psychomagnetheric slime--against him, animate the Statue of Liberty and break the shell around the museum just before midnight.

January 1. The Ghostbusters foil Vigo's attempt to possess Oscar. He then tries a desperate ploy, dominating Ray, but fails. The madman is defeated and destroyed.

PostPosted: October 16th, 2008, 4:18 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

danke!
i was having a REALLY hard time with exact times, cause the newest episode flip flops between 2008 and 1989.

its wacky, the way it works.
you saved my bacon.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 8:52 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not sure if anyone's noticed, but I haven't been around on any of the sites for the last few days.

Our DSL went down Wednesday afternoon, and I've been offline since--I'm typing this message on a friend's laptop. The guy from AT&T came by this afternoon, and the problem turns out to be something at their end that can't be fixed until Monday.

"Lord Of The Steady Wind" will thus unfortunately be delayed until at least Tuesday.

:?

PostPosted: October 25th, 2008, 11:48 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
I can honestly say that I know the feeling Fritz! Gotta love it when modern technology fails. When EGB was first airing and I saw the ep where Roland was afraid of technology failing, the infernal machine, I think, I din't have any technology back then. We had a 6 year old VCR and a TV, and I used to think that Roland was being really anal about it. But now I totally understand, you get used to having it there, and when its I feel like I've lost contact with everyone, I keep up with most friends on the net due to people moving out of state and having different work hours and such. I have been without the et more this year than I would like.

Anyway, I will be patiently waiting, and thanks for letting us know.

I am definately more eager to see new works by you.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 172 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 512 Next