It is currently March 28th, 2024, 1:02 pm

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: December 16th, 2009, 1:30 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
E/J E/E TJ/JC wrote:
Spoiler here.

Now that I think about it Fritz, you're freaking me out here, you're not you? Wha?! That's what Ulforce said.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to the GBWC Fritz is Fritzc and that's all there is to it .

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: December 20th, 2009, 8:57 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Virgo
You label this as the end of the story but the end leaves me feeling like it's just the beggining of a much bigger story.

I liked it, it was good. Who knew the PB could stop being gross long enough to listen to reason. :P

You left a beta note in the middle somewhere but other than that it really was a very entertaining action packed story full of the twists and turns I've come to expect from you. :D

PostPosted: June 27th, 2012, 3:19 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Dare I ask why my PB only says "Nas," all the time? :lol: And yes, I'm rather pleased with how PB Aidan turned out. Not too over the top but still stands out in a crowd. Bravo sir. 8-) Reminds me of an episode of Red Dwarf where the cast meet alternate versions of themselves from the future.

And... if Fritz isn't Fritz... does he know he's not Fritz? Has he not been Fritz from the beginning? And if you're not you... am I me?

PostPosted: June 27th, 2012, 9:24 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
Aidan Munroe wrote:
Dare I ask why my PB only says "Nas," all the time? :lol: And yes, I'm rather pleased with how PB Aidan turned out. Not too over the top but still stands out in a crowd. Bravo sir. 8-) Reminds me of an episode of Red Dwarf where the cast meet alternate versions of themselves from the future.

I think it goes back to "Flipped Out" and one of the other Peoplebusters going "Wow! Look! This Munroe is in one piece!" Then for FSW I had to justify that...

In the GBI book Tobin's Spirit Guide there's a creature called a "Nasnas" which is described as, well, half a body spllit down the middle. It's something from real mythology, too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasnas

The saying "Nas" all the time came from the GBI version. So apparently Peoplebuster Aiden is, or became, a Nasnas.

Quote:
And... if Fritz isn't Fritz... does he know he's not Fritz? Has he not been Fritz from the beginning? And if you're not you... am I me?

Let's just say I basically know how it all works, and plan to reveal it all eventually. For now, I'm kind of enjoying the weirdness of it, and how some characters--particularly Mick--deal with the lingering doubt it puts into his mind. (I plan to have the latter point touched on some in upcoming scenes in "Toy Soldiers")