It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:20 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 713 Next
PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 3:33 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Scorpio
i like you already! fritz is right, you'll fit in just fine round these parts.

PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 8:23 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Leo
Ok I post in the Ghostbusters Message Board and am mostly an outsider. Thought I'd give this Forum a shot, maybe I'll stick around. I just don't like it when people nic-pick at my posts or others for that matter. When I read how people don't like a person because they misspell a word, I tend to think less of the people bashing. I post at a board to have fun, learn a few things, keep in touch. I'm not here to write a perfect 20 page paper on proper ghostbusters ethics.

However I have no problem if you disagree with me :D

Just don't attack like I'm Gozer or something.

PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 9:12 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
I don't think you have to be worried. I never put "You must be a perfect speller" in the board rules. :lol:

Welcome to the Ectozone, ozzy. Hope you decide it's worth sticking around.

PostPosted: June 25th, 2008, 9:27 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Gemini
Fritz wrote:
I don't think you have to be worried. I never put "You must be a perfect speller" in the board rules. :lol:

obviously he hasn't come across some of my past posts yet :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

pleas parden my speling but I'm a littel dislexik and can't tipe whel

PostPosted: June 27th, 2008, 3:15 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Hello and welcome to the boards! :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: September 18th, 2008, 12:21 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Cancer
Since it's rude to lurk around and not say hello, I'm saying hello! The handle's village idiot, but you can call me Chad.

Not much to say about me, really; I'm 32, I work as a radio programming and production assistant, and I drive my wife nuts whenever we watch the first Ghostbusters movie since I have the whole thing memorized. But then again, she does the same thing to me with The Princess Bride, so I think we're even.

PostPosted: September 18th, 2008, 9:13 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Ectozone, Chad. I hope you'll find it an interesting place to visit.

:)

PostPosted: September 18th, 2008, 6:54 pm 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Thanks kindly!

PostPosted: September 21st, 2008, 6:05 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Hi Chad, welcome to the board. :)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: December 29th, 2008, 3:37 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

Greetings all! Feels like my kinda' place!
Actually I have been--okay, spades are spades, here, *obsessed* in some fashion with The Real Ghostbusters since it was in first-run airings in the Eighties when I was just a wee little 'Buster myself (like, five maybe?--I'm 24 now).
*CLEARLY* I'm an Egon/Janine 'Shipper, I mean *hello*--Username! ;) <-- In fact, I was an E/J 'Shipper before I even *knew* what a 'Shipper *was*! :ej4ever:
(Also, did NOT know that was the name of the E/J "smiley," either! Weeeeeird... :lol: )
I've gotten back into RGB through my newest love, comics.
Found some old back-issues of the NOW Comics' run and find them enjoyable. Looking for any frames that can be considered E/J "canon fodder," as it's called. P.S., Fritz, I ♥ your E/J fics, may I just say? </sucking up> (LOL!)
Got a few fanfics myself in the works, actually both gen/pre-'Ship and E/J. Won't post 'em 'til they're done, though--too much pressure!

A little about me:

Favorite movies: V For Vendetta, Sweeney Todd, X-Men 2, GoldenEye, The Thomas Crown Affair (1999)
Favorite TV--Canceled: RGB, *of course*!, Beetlejuice, Addams Family animated series (you know, the aforementioned would go VERY far toward explaining my sense of humor!), X-Men: Evolution, Xena
Current: MythBusters, Heroes (earlier eps are better, though), Time Warp

Oh, and I do have rather a crush on the good Doctor Spengler, myself--it's the science geek in me that seeks her own kind, I suppose... ;) :lol: )

I tend to start FAR more fics than I finish, unfortunately, and probably do better with drabble-length pieces.
I will post one drabble this evening (morning? I never *can* keep them straight LOL!), however, just to get some feedback.

If you know me from elsewhere, I most commonly go by AquilaLorelei.

Fondest Regards,
~*EJ4Ever*~

PostPosted: December 29th, 2008, 8:26 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to our little insane asylum, EJ4Ever. I'd say it looks like you'll fit in just fine here.
:ej4ever:

PostPosted: December 30th, 2008, 5:05 am 
Extreme Ghostbuster
Extreme Ghostbuster

Zodiac: Sagittarius
EJ4Ever wrote:
Greetings all! Feels like my kinda' place!
Actually I have been--okay, spades are spades, here, *obsessed* in some fashion with The Real Ghostbusters since it was in first-run airings in the Eighties when I was just a wee little 'Buster myself (like, five maybe?--I'm 24 now).
*CLEARLY* I'm an Egon/Janine 'Shipper, I mean *hello*--Username! ;) <-- In fact, I was an E/J 'Shipper before I even *knew* what a 'Shipper *was*! :ej4ever:
(Also, did NOT know that was the name of the E/J "smiley," either! Weeeeeird... :lol: )
I've gotten back into RGB through my newest love, comics.
Found some old back-issues of the NOW Comics' run and find them enjoyable. Looking for any frames that can be considered E/J "canon fodder," as it's called. P.S., Fritz, I ♥ your E/J fics, may I just say? </sucking up> (LOL!)
Got a few fanfics myself in the works, actually both gen/pre-'Ship and E/J. Won't post 'em 'til they're done, though--too much pressure!

A little about me:

Favorite movies: V For Vendetta, Sweeney Todd, X-Men 2, GoldenEye, The Thomas Crown Affair (1999)
Favorite TV--Canceled: RGB, *of course*!, Beetlejuice, Addams Family animated series (you know, the aforementioned would go VERY far toward explaining my sense of humor!), X-Men: Evolution, Xena
Current: MythBusters, Heroes (earlier eps are better, though), Time Warp

Oh, and I do have rather a crush on the good Doctor Spengler, myself--it's the science geek in me that seeks her own kind, I suppose... ;) :lol: )

I tend to start FAR more fics than I finish, unfortunately, and probably do better with drabble-length pieces.
I will post one drabble this evening (morning? I never *can* keep them straight LOL!), however, just to get some feedback.

If you know me from elsewhere, I most commonly go by AquilaLorelei.

Fondest Regards,
~*EJ4Ever*~

Welcome to the Jungle.

PostPosted: April 10th, 2009, 3:15 am 
Fresh Meat
Fresh Meat

I have been checking this site out since last December and decided I really should just go ahead and sign up. I chose my handle FungusLover b/c I really like to eat mushrooms(only the safe edible kinds not the hallucinogenic ones) and because of a certain someones fondness for fungus. I rediscovered my love of Ghostbusters last Nov when I had the sudden urge to watch the first movie and found it on You Tube. When that wasn't enough I looked up fan fictions on The Real Ghostbusters as I used to really enjoy the cartoons when I was little. So one site led to another and I ended up here:) Fritz and EGBfan I am a huge fan of your work. I am also a Egon/Janine fan but I think Winston is my favorite buster at the moment.

My real name is Arianna and I was born in 1980. I am the product of IndoCaribbean parents and live in the NoVa I95 mixing bowl area. Alot of the things I like tend to fall in the Sci Fi/ Fantasy catagory, Medium, BSG, Doctor Who, Hellblazer, A Game of thrones, Sandman, D&D(I used to play in highschool). Spelling and grammar are not my friends which is why I tend to lurk on boards instead of posting.

PostPosted: April 10th, 2009, 8:52 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to the Asylum, FungusLover
:D

PostPosted: April 10th, 2009, 8:30 pm 
Moononite
Moononite

Zodiac: Scorpio
[quote="FungusLover"Spelling and grammar are not my friends which is why I tend to lurk on boards instead of posting.[/quote]

Sadly, there are those other far, far, worse in these areas. Your post read fine. You are accepted into our clan...welcome...now prepare yourself for the 1st in a series of initiation rituals! ;)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 713 Next