It is currently March 28th, 2024, 6:47 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next
PostPosted: August 26th, 2007, 4:49 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Zodiac: Taurus
egon901 wrote:
Thanks you two. And regarding the new GBWC board, I think you're the only that can access it Fritz. I tried like six or seven different times yesterday and couldn't get it to show up.

I made another post about it at GBWC, in the Members Only section. This is mystifying the hell out of me--all the permissions look right. I tried it on two different browsers and deleted my cookies (in case it was some sort of "Guy who owns the site" cookie letting me in when everyone else can't) :x

Anyway, this really isn't the place for that.

Welcome back Jeremy.
:)

PostPosted: August 26th, 2007, 10:53 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Capricorn
Yeah. Thanks for the welcome Fritters.

I haz deviantArt.

PostPosted: August 31st, 2007, 10:41 pm 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Virgo
Some reason my old login didn't work out right, but oh well. Opportunity to start fresh

Name's Cedric, but I've gone by the handle CJ or a combination thereof since around 2001 (you'll never know what the "J" stands for muwhahahahahaha!). I'm very much that dork who lives down the hall who'll be around for good advice or just plain annoy the hell outta Rob.

I consider myself a jack-of-all trades: I'm primarily a writer, and an English major hoping to sign on for a teaching post in Japan someday. I draw now and then, and I've been known to dabble in dramatic arts as well. I also play the guitar, an Epiphone SG Special, that I've been learning for about a year now and know about 30 or so songs. Oh, and I'm an anime nut. Not a freak, there is a difference. Ask me about oh say Patlabor or FLCL and I'll just go on and on and on and on and on....I'm also an action figure nut and currently focusing my attention on Legendary Comic Book Heroes, DC Universe Classics, Marvel Legends, GI Joe 25th Anniversary, and Street Fighter. It's not everyday you get to have Superman and Batman do a tag team four-way with Captain American and Thor and Savage Dragon and Judge Dredd, now is it?

Music: I'm a fan of whatever attracts my ear. I'm a freak for stuff that spans decades from Count Basie, Benny Goodman, and Duke Ellington, to early Rock and Roll and Girl Groups. I'm a BIG BIG BIG fan of the Beatles, hence my AIM handle 8-) . I also like a lot of heavy metal, punk, emo, and goth music, and I'm a fan of JRock (Japanese Rock) and Pop. Recently got into Malice Mizer and starting to love XTC because of my girlfriend.

Favorite books: Archie Comics. I learned to read by these and I'll forever love the adventures of Archie, Jughead, Betty, and Veronica.

And that's about it. I also have a little thing called Ghostbusters Doom Patrol but nobody wants to hear about that.

PostPosted: September 1st, 2007, 9:37 am 
Administrator
Administrator

C.J. wrote:
Some reason my old login didn't work out right, but oh well. Opportunity to start fresh

I'm beginning to think I need to put up a notice somewhere--you're not the first person who was confused when you couldn't just log right in. Believe me, if I could have done it that way, I would have, but one of the reasons I moved is that Proboards has total control over the database of the old board. Here, it belongs to me, and I can back it up periodically and, theoretically, move it somewhere else without losing posts and users.

Anyway, glad to see you here, CJ.

Anything in specific that hat's supposed to be? It reminds me of the "Dad Hat" from Azumanga Daioh, but cat ears aren't exactly uncommon in Japanese culture...

PostPosted: September 1st, 2007, 10:57 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Zodiac: Virgo
Hehe, it's Kyo from Fruits Baskets. My friend got me into the story, so I bought it.

I do, by the by, have a Daddy Hat. I'll have a picture up later on featuring me in it.

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 8:33 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Zodiac: Pisces
Back from a somewhat self-imposed hibernation, now that amusement park season is over and I'm actually home a lot more...Miss Janine at your service!

Those who remember me from the old board know that I'm the world's #2 E/J shipper- Fritz takes the honors!

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 9:58 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Glad to see you made it over here. Sorry about the confusion and such about the new board.

As I promised in the email I sent you, you'll have your post count number adjusted to where it should be by the end of the day.

:)

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 12:59 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Hi Miss Janine! Welcome back! :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 4:44 pm 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

All I have to do now is move my avatar/sig over here. It's on my HD, just haven't really felt like it yet. :)

I want my post count/I Have No Life back!!! Please?? *whining* Fritz, can you help?

PostPosted: September 22nd, 2007, 8:01 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Miss Janine wrote:
All I have to do now is move my avatar/sig over here. It's on my HD, just haven't really felt like it yet. :)

I want my post count/I Have No Life back!!! Please?? *whining* Fritz, can you help?

Post counts done. The avatar stuff we'll see what we can get done.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2007, 11:18 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Location: Townsville, Australia. (No, not where the Powerpuff Girls live!)
Hi guys.
I've finally been able to rejoin now that I have the internet again. :D
I've been without it on a regular basis for about 2 months now! :x
I use to use my brothers internet, but he moved out so I wanted to get my own on. It took him ages to finally get his finger out and get his disconnected so I could get mine! :evil:
He can be a real pain sometimes!
Hope to chat with everyone again soon.

PostPosted: October 10th, 2007, 5:09 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

You live in Townsville?

<Biting tongue to not make any Powerpuff Girls jokes>

Welcome back to the Ectozone.
:D

PostPosted: October 11th, 2007, 3:43 am 
Doberman
Doberman

Location: Townsville, Australia. (No, not where the Powerpuff Girls live!)
Fritz wrote:

You live in Townsville?

<Biting tongue to not make any Powerpuff Girls jokes>

Welcome back to the Ectozone.
:D

Hardy Har Har! :lol:
Yes I live in Townsville!
I try not to think about it being associated with the PPG. I hate that cartoon!
Our mayor is nothing like that moron! Although...

PostPosted: October 11th, 2007, 5:50 am 
Editorial Staff
Editorial Staff

Zodiac: Cancer
Personally, I find the Powerpuff Girls a source of much fun and hilarity. That's what I really came in here to say - but anyway, welcome to the board. :)

EGB Fan's EGB Fans
EGB Fan on FFN and AO3

PostPosted: October 11th, 2007, 11:15 am 
I Have No Life
I Have No Life

Welcome to the boards, JECrazy! :D

We never would've lost if you koopaling clowns had tried to wake me up! Whose idea was this midnight attack?!- King Koopa, True Colors

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 513 Next